OCEAN FRONT PENTHOUSE with WHITEWATER VIEW. AWESOME DEAL AT SHOREBIRDS! Rare deluxe two bedroom on the top level at prestegious Shorebirds, a gated community. This rare condo has high ceilings and two large bedrooms, each with a full bathroom that creates privacy for all. Walk-in closet in one bedroom. Large windows with lots of natural light. Just a few steps to the longest beach in Santa Cruz County. Private beach access. Shorebirds is located about half way between S.C. and Monterey. Close to fine dining, shopping, golf courses, surfing spots, night clubs and also remains pleasantly remote. Come see Shorebirds at Pajaro Dunes! Homeowner's pets are welcome here so bring the family dog on your beach vacation.
Gail Cruse of David Lyng Real Estate-41st Ave
View Phone Number
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Heating System: Baseboard - Electric Heat, Electric Heat
- Roof: Other Roof
- Home Owner Asso.: Clubhouse, Community Car Wash, Fee Incl. Earthquake Insurance, Fee Incl. Exterior Painting, Fee Incl. Flood Insurance, Fee Incl. Hot Water, Fee Incl. Management Fees, Fee Incl. Reserve Fund(s), Fee Incl. Roof Maintenance (Full), Fee Incl. Spa, Fee Incl. Trash Removal
- Parking: Common Parking, Off Street Parking
- Fireplace: Living Room Fireplace, Wood Burning Fireplace
- Floors: Slab Floors
- View: Bay View, City Lights View, Ocean View
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
© 2017 MLS Listings Inc. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLSListings™ MLS system. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than HomesAndLand.com are marked with the Internet Data
Exchange icon (a stylized house inside a circle) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers and listing agents.
Data updated daily.