Right up in front and only a few short steps to miles of pristine beach. Shorebirds 210 is incredilbly clean and well kept. It has not been a rental and has been owned by the same family for decades. This beach front home comes complete with fine furniture and all appliances. The condo is ramp acessible from the parking lot and there is a beach trail without steps on property for those that do not wish to use steps. The panoramic view bench on the beach access trail is also easy to navigate and use. Shorebirds at Pajaro Dunes is located about half way between Santa Cruz and Monterey. Close to fine dining, famous golf courses and surf spots. Also close to the Monterey Aquarium or the Beach Boardwalk. These homes may be primary homes/rentals/vaction rentals or just keep vacant for your own use. Shorebirds allows homeowner's pets so bring the beloved family pet to your beach hide-away!
Gail Cruse of David Lyng Real Estate-41st Ave
View Phone Number
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Heating System: Electric Heat
- Roof: Other Roof
- Home Owner Asso.: Clubhouse, Fee Incl. Common Area Taxes/Insurance, Fee Incl. Earthquake Insurance, Fee Incl. Exterior Painting, Fee Incl. Flood Insurance, Fee Incl. Hot Water, Fee Incl. Management Fees, Fee Incl. Reserve Fund(s), Fee Incl. Roof Maintenance (Full), Fee Incl. Trash Removal, Fee Incl. Water
- Fireplace: Wood Burning Fireplace
- Floors: Carpeting, Slab Floors, Tile Flooring
- Interior Construction: Formal Dining Room
- View: Bay View
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
- Lot Size: Level
© 2017 MLS Listings Inc. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLSListings™ MLS system. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than HomesAndLand.com are marked with the Internet Data
Exchange icon (a stylized house inside a circle) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers and listing agents.
Data updated daily.